Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Putah Creek TT

Tonight I rode the Putah Creek TT, or Putah Creek Smack Down as it is alternately named. I was lucky enough to ride this for the first time on a day with a ridiculous headwind! I managed a 28:23 for the 10 mile course, even after having on of my aero bars come loose and rotated down while I was down on it about mile 3. I was very fortunate not to crash when that happened. When I got back to the car I found out my little buddy Braeton is on His way to Children's Hospital there in Texas for an emergency MRI because the numbness in his leg and hip is spreading, and is all the way to his mouth! I will be praying for Braeton, and we will be looking into making some Riding for Braeton bracelets for people who want to ride in support of a young man who can't ride a bike, but has more can do attitude that most people who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment